Monday, January 16, 2012

There is a video to that

Somewhere out there exists two video tapes of incidents in which I never volunteer to participate in but still did them with fervor and zeal.  One, from many moons ago, was a little school special my classmates and I performed in the town square for our anti-drug week initiation.  The lessons took as you well know.  I still have the red ribbon we were given around here somewhere I'm sure.  I bet running around downtown with that on wouldn't bring me any type of confrontations at all.  This tape is somewhere out there in the ethos I'm certain but it still has not surfaced so I'm thinking it might never will.  The more recent event took place this last weekend and I am sure that unlike when the first thing happened back in the 80's, this one is easily uploadable to the work wide.  I will not go into full detail here, if the video finds it way to youtube I will not tell you where it is, but I can that I have now auditioned for a reality show with a skill that I only pull out every ten years but the last time I did it was in the rain and lead to a fantastic rest of the night so maybe I should do it more.  But my audition was judged as a no which disappoints me.  I thought maybe I did think I could dan...Anyway, watch the video and judge for yourself.  If you can find it suckers.  Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment