Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just another week in the funland

I'll be fixing that last post in a day or two.  If anyone wants to tell me why when I cut and paste things I get a white background I'll make sure to give you a prize.  It's a pain.  Regardless, the reason I haven't just deleted it is the good ole reply that was posted to the story.  Seems that even when I get suckered into saying something nice about Monsantos, those bastards remind me why that is always a bad idea.  Story being, Mosantos scours the internet looking for stuff about them like fourth grade girls so when the poor soul that Monsantos has stuck in some dungeon working for peanuts find this one, sorry that you work for a monster.  Maybe try freelancing.  On to news:
My personal favorite of the week goes first.  A scientist may have discovered a way to never need to go to the dentist again  (Touch Me).  I guess maybe if I could get an appointment with Corbin Bernsen then I would reconsider but I hear that he was forced to retire.  We are so silly with our money here in our wonderful country (Touch Me).  Eight hundred million.  A few trillion.  Who really counts this stuff anyway.  Oh wait, I know who does (Touch Me).  Probably all those financial institutions that our Treasury Secretary told weeks ahead of time to abandon ship on some of their sour investments.    The news of the week that my little pea sized brain will never be able to wrap around (Touch Me).  Ten (and by no means all of) unsolved mysteries about Mars.  I still support under water living before out in the universe but what do I ever know.  All this, and Mitt Romney is so uninspiring, a guy named Newt is trying to slip in through the back door and take over the nomination.  Newt you say.  What has he been doing with his time in office?  (Touch Me).  Oh, what a magical magical time.

No comments:

Post a Comment