Monday, December 12, 2011

I really dislike the NBA

Short and sweet.  I hate the NBA.  I will still watch cause basketball is the greatest sport ever.  I will protest the Christmas day games.  It wont matter to anyone.  I've mastered the art of getting screwed over by everyone.  If I stopped doing such things that screw me, I would have nothing left to do.
Anywho, for the week that was let's start with what the week might be (Touch Me).  The God particle maybe exists or maybe the god particle really is just the step that gets us on to the step after.  I hope no one really thinks that the collider is going to bring the end all be all answers to all universal questions but it is still really fun to try.  If only Waxahachie could have held on to the project a while longer.  Could of been's and almost but not quites. Sounds a lot like someone's life we know.
Crazy Australian scientists (I just assume all Australians are crazy and back track as needed) say that there are large parts of Mars that are habitable (Touch Me).  Yet, this would still rank below another planet (Touch Me).  I mean, we are Americans.  We need our bling.  I'm sure we could find us some low wage workers to go to places beyond to bring us back some shiney things.  
Rats are found to be more empathetic than humans (Touch Me).  I guess this probably comes as no surprise. Suckers don't know how the hierarchy of greed works just yet.  Give them time.  Just a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment