Friday, July 22, 2011

Mcdonalds Manager accused of Assaulting a freaking blind customer

An arrest warrant has been issued for the manager of a Marietta McDonald's after she punched a mother of two autistic boys in the face, Marietta police said.
I don't even have this kind of self worth to think the world wouldn't crush me at some point.  Also, I would say that at least she puts her child down before she attacks the blind lady. I sure hope that is the last time she holds the kid but we all know it is not.  Who did she have to beat out for that managerial spot?  Does anyone want to know?  If only Nathan was still around to put his hand print into the center every burger he cooked at one of our local fast food burger/ice cream joints.  
(Touch Me) Just don't punch me

No comments:

Post a Comment